I wanted to do something fun by sharing a bit about myself in hopes to get to know you better as well. I encourage you to write 10-15 things about yourself and tag #mommymornings on Instagram so I can read a bit about you too!
- I was born in Caracas, Venezuela on October 10th, 1985. Therefore, I’m a Libra.
- My biggest pet peeves are feet on a windshield/ car window and a noisy chewer.
- I have a Pre-Medical degree.
- I was in a reality show called “The Catalina” that aired on CW Network in 2012.
- My favorite foods are Italian and/or Mexican. Avocado is my absolute favorite.
- I have a huge weakness for sweets – donuts, cupcakes, cakes, cookies, candy, pancakes, you name it.
- I like to be out in the sun, read, write, and do yoga.
- I’m a huge sucker for planners, Bath and Body Works candles (anything Vanilla scented), and notebooks.
- I’m 5’3 and my husband is 6’3. I try not to wear flats when we go out.
- I love Modern Country styles for home decoration.
- I can sleep all day if I’m able to do so.
- I’m incredibly scared of the ocean. Sharks and/or anything that might touch me underwater terrifies me.
- I’m horrible following up with friends. Not because I don’t care, but because I get caught up with life and tend to forget.
- Christmas is my favorite holiday. I like to decorate the whole house with Christmas decorations. As a tradition, I like to buy an ornament that represents something important that happened that particular year.
- I change my nail polish color every 3-4 days.